1. Every man shall obey civil command; the Captain shall have one full share and a half in all prizes; the Master, Carpenter, Boatswain and Gunner shall have one share and quarter.
2. If any man shall offer to run away, or keep any secret from the Company, he shall be maroon'd with one bottle of powder, one bottle of water, one small arm and shot.
3. If any man shall steal any Thing in the Company, or game, to the value of a Piece of Eight, he shall be maroon'd or shot.
4. If at any time we should meet another Marrooner, that man shall sign his Articles without the consent of our Company, shall suffer punishment as Captain and Company see fit.
5. That man that shall strike another while these Articles are in force shall receive Mose's Law (40 strikes on one's back) on the Bare Back.
6. The man that shall not keep his arms clean, fit for an engagement or otherwise, shall be cut off from his share and punished as the Captain and Company see fit.
7. If any Man shall lose a joint in time of an engagement he shall have 400 pieces of eight, if a limb, 800.
8. If at any time you meet with a prudent Woman, that Man that offers to to meddle with her, without her consent, shall suffer present death.